When buying a blood glucose monitor, you often think about the re-occuring cost of testing strips so that these are not heavy on your budget. The JSB AC200 glucometer will not only fit your lifestyle but also save you money. With affordable price of glucose device and test strips, this is one of the best buy for diabetics in India.
Highlights of JSB AC200 Blood Glucose Monitor :
:: No coding
:: 500 test memories with date and time
:: With strips ejection button : For contamination free disposal of strips
:: High and Low Reading setting
:: 4 User Alarms
:: With PC connectivity (optional)
:: Inserting strip turns on meter automatically
:: Taking out strip turns the meter off
:: Large LCD screen
:: Result in 10 seconds
:: Easy to use
:: Can test in mg/dl as well as mmol/dl
:: Compact & portable
:: Small blood volume required (0.5uL)
:: Symbolic Display
:: FDA approved
:: CE Certified
:: Offer Includes : Blood Glucose Monitor, 50 strips, 50 lancets, lancing device, carry case, instruction manual, battery
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB AC200 Blood Glucose Monitor works on latest biosensor technology to give accurate results in seconds.
- Unpack the JSB AC200 Blood Glucose Monitor from the product box.
- Insert the battery into the Blood Glucose Monitor battery compartment.
- Follow the steps on the Blood Glucose Monitor screen to set the date and time (kindly refer instruction manual for more details)
- For testing, wash your hands with soap/spirit swab, dry them and take out the test strip vial.
- Take one strip from the vial and close the vial lid tightly.
- In standby position, insert the strip into the strips compartment of the Blood Glucose Monitor (see video for more details)
- Prepare the lancing device and lancet for use (see video for more details)
- Massage your hand and finger before pricking the lancet to extract a drop of blood.
- When the Blood Glucose Monitor asks to apply blood, touch the blood drop extracted from finger on to the test strip end. The test strip will suck the blood and start testing.
- The Blood Glucose Monitor will show the result of your current blood sugar on the screen.
- You may now press the ejection button on the Blood Glucose Monitor to dispose off the used strip, and the ejection button on the lancing device to dispose off the lancets.
- Store the Blood Glucose Monitor in a cool dry place away from sunlight and extreme weathers.
- Read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the Blood Glucose Monitor.
|Box Dimension||5.4″ X 6.2″ X 2.1″|
|Other Features||Large LCD, No Coding, Glucometer with strips ejection feature|
|Power Source||2 X AAA battery|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB AC200 Blood Glucose Monitor, 25 test strips, 25 lancets, lancing device, instruction manual.|
Thus, the JSB AC200 blood glucose monitor is a feature rich, attractive yet cost-effective diabetes manager at best price in India.
|In the Box||No|