JSB DBP06 Arm Type Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with backlight is a perfect substitute for physician's mercury type B.P. apparatus. It is a convenient and cost effective way to keep track of your bp and pulse rate.
With a world to innovative features, this Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with backlight counts way above other monitors.
Benefits of JSB DBP06 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with backlight :
- CLINICALLY VALIDATED
- Approved by FDA USA & BHS (British Health Society)
- 3 measurements average for accurate results
- Fuzzy Logic technology
- Irregular Heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection function
- Blood Pressure classification indicator
- Jumbo Backlight LCD for easy read out
- Saves 180 sets of Blood pressure records with date and time
- 2 Person Memory stored with 90 records each.
- Automatic inflation and deflation.
Instructions Of Use
The JSB DBP06 is a sixth generation digital blood pressure monitor with backlight and fuzzy logic technology and silent functioning which give accurate measurements of your bp levels.
- Unpack the JSB digital blood pressure monitor from the product box.
- You can find the contents : digital blood pressure monitor, arm cuff, 4 X AA batteries, instruction manual.
- Insert the batteries in the battery compartment at the rear end.
- Once the screen gets on, follow the steps to set the date and time. You may refer to instruction manual for more information.
- Wrap the arm cuff around your left biscep, with the tube side facing upwards. Kindly note that the arm cuff must be tied at atleast 2 fingers above your elbow joint.
- Connect the tube of the arm cuff to the digital blood pressure monitor with backlight.
- While seated calmly on a table with the digital blood pressure monitor at the same height of your heart, you may press the Start/Stop button. The device will start inflating air in the arm cuff.
- Once it reaches the maximum pressure, it will start deflating, and measuring your blood pressure levels at the same time.
- After deflating, the digital blood pressure monitor will show the systolic/diastolic results on the screen. You can press Start/Stop to switch the device off and store it in a safe place.
- Please note that during the measurement, you are suggested not to talk or move or else the results could vary.
- Also, it is advised not to use the digital blood pressure monitor after heavy exercise or physical activity like climbing stairs. The best time to check your blood pressure levels is when you wake up in the morning, as body and mind is relaxed at that time.
|Size||9″ X 6″ X 4″|
|Type||Fuzzy Logic Technology|
|Other Features||With Irregular Heartbeat Indicator, 3 Reading Average, Large LCD, Can be used with 6V power adapter.|
|Power Source||4 X AA Battery.|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB Digital blood pressure monitor, 1 pc regular arm cuff, 4 X AA batteries, instruction manual.|
|In the Box||No|