Electric Heater Fleece Blanket are really effective in ensuring a good night sleep. They help you ease muscle/joint pains, and are helpful for diabetic patients as well.
JSB H02 Deluxe Electric Heater Fleece Blanket Features :
- Blanket dimensions : 61" X 36"
- Maximum comfort with Fur type fabric.
- Say Goodbye to Cold Beds : Can be used overnight
- Most Convenient and economical way of keeping a person warm.
- Very Useful for Arthritics/Diabetic Patients.
- Four built in Thermal cut outs for 100% Safety.
- With 16 temperature settings : For Preheating switch to maximum temperature and then adjust as per your convenience.
- LED Indicator for Clear Viewing
- Even Distribution of Heat.
- Long Lasting Heating element
- Well insulated on either side for complete safety and comfort
- Teflon Coated Wiring for protection against overheat
- Water Proof Element.
- Not to be Used by the patients with Pacemakers
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB H02 Deluxe Electric Heater Fleece Blanket work on AC supply and enables the user to get warm in less time.
- Unpack the JSB H02 Electric Heater Fleece Blanket from the bag.
- Spread it across your bed. Please note JSB heater fleece blanket are single bed mattress.
- Connect the AC wire into the power supply.
- Adjust the temperature to maximum with the remote control to preheat the underblanket for 20 minutes.
- After that, set the temperature to 1 or 2 level as per your requirement.
- Now, lie down on the electric heater fleece blanket from your neck downwards (as shown in image above).
- You can use the electric heater fleece blanket throughout the night or can switch off the electric supply if it is warm enough.
- After use, disconnect the power supply and store the under blanket and remote safely.
Technical Specifications :
|Box Dimension||15" X 13" X 4"|
|Box Weight||1.63 kgs.|
|Type||Electric heater fleece blanket (Under blanket)|
|Other Features||With 3 Temperature Settings, Can be used overnight|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB H02 Electric heater fleece blanket, instruction manual.|
Orthopedic Doctors suggest electric heater fleece blanket to patients for muscle joint pain relief.
|In the Box||No|