Foot Roller Massager is an innovative product launched a couple of months ago, with an objective to serve people with severe foot pain. People who have to stand for long hours can take the benefit of this massager and the heating function with ease the muscle pain.
Professional quality foot massage at home
Eases tension and stress
Can improve blood circulation and swelling
Advanced heat therapy mechanism
Idea for those who are inactive for long periods of time
6 dual rotating shiatsu modes.
Thus this foot roller massager helps both elderly and working individuals alike.
View Video Demonstration here :
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB HF29 Foot Roller Massager with heat is an electric rolling massage for foot pain.
- Unpack the JSB HF29 Foot Roller Massager from the product box.
- Plug in the AC wire in the foot roller massager and the AC switch in the power supply. Switch on.
- Sit on a comfortable chair and place your feet on the massage rollers.
- Press the On/Off button on the product face to turn on the foot roller massager.
- Press the On/Off button again to turn on the heated massage.
- After use, press the On/Off button to turn off the massager.
- Unplug the AC wire from the power source and store in a safe place.
- Remember, NOT to stand on the foot roller massager, as it is not meant to take our body weight.
|Box Dimension||14″ X 12″ X 5″|
|Type||Electric Shiatsu Foot Roller Massager with heat|
|Other Features||Foot Rolling Massage with Heat, Two Directional Rotating, Compact Design|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB HF29 Foot Roller Massager with AC wire, instruction manual.|
|Type||Foot Roller Massager with heat|
2 Modes of Rolling Massage
|Demo Video||Watch JSB HF29 Demo Video|
|Ideal for||Foot Pain, Poor Blood Circulation, Numbness in Feet, Diabetic Foot, Swelling, Arthritis resulting in lack of exercise.|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB foot massager with AC wire, Instruction manual, Warranty Card, Customer Support Insert.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty. Please mail at email@example.com with your invoice copy and nature of complaint.|