The JSB AC200 Glucometer is a clinically tested and FDA approved blood glucose monitor. Selling successfully in the Indian market, this blood glucose monitor is being exclusively marketed by JSB Healthcare, one of the leading brands in Indian healthcare industry.
Key Features of AC 200 Glucometer Device :
:: No coding
:: 500 test memories with date and time
:: With strips ejection button : For contamination free disposal of strips
:: High and Low Reading setting
:: 4 User Alarms
:: With PC connectivity (optional)
:: Inserting strip turns on meter automatically
:: Taking out strip turns the meter off
:: Large LCD screen
:: Result in 10 seconds
:: Easy to use
:: Can test in mg/dl as well as mmol/dl
:: Compact & portable
:: Small blood volume required (0.5uL)
:: Symbolic Display
:: FDA approved.
:: CE Certified
:: Offer Includes : Glucometer, 25 strips, 25 lancets, lancing device, carry case, instruction manual, battery
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB AC200 Glucometer works on latest biosensor technology to give accurate results in seconds.
- Unpack the JSB AC200 Glucometer from the product box.
- Insert the battery into the glucometer battery compartment.
- Follow the steps on the Glucose monitor screen to set the date and time (kindly refer instruction manual for more details)
- For testing, wash your hands with soap/spirit swab, dry them and take out the test strip vial.
- Take one strip from the vial and close the vial lid tightly.
- In standby position, insert the strip into the strips compartment of the glucose monitor (see video for more details)
- Prepare the lancing device and lancet for use (see video for more details)
- Massage your hand and finger before pricking the lancet to extract a drop of blood.
- When the glucometer asks to apply blood, touch the blood drop extracted from finger on to the test strip end. The test strip will suck the blood and start testing.
- The glucometer will show the result of your current blood sugar on the screen.
- You may now press the ejection button on the glucose monitor to dispose off the used strip, and the ejection button on the lancing device to dispose off the lancets.
- Store the glucometer in a cool dry place away from sunlight and extreme weathers.
- Read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the glucose monitor.
|Box Dimension||5.4″ X 6.2″ X 2.1″|
|Other Features||Large LCD, No Coding, Glucose monitor with strips ejection feature|
|Power Source||2 X AAA battery|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB AC200 Glucometer, 25 test strips, 25 lancets, lancing device, instruction manual.|
Thus, this glucometer gives you ease of use at a very affordable price in India.
|In the Box||No|