JSB DBP04 Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Device is a convenient and cost effective way to keep track of your bp levels and pulse rate anywhere, anytime.
Key Features of JSB Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Device :
- Large LCD size :47x39mm with digit height 14mm.
- 2x90 groups memory function.
- Average calculation for the latest 3 measurement value to give correct readings.
- Blood pressure classification (WHO) indicator.
- Irregular heartbeat (IHB) indicator.
- Year/month/date/time function.
- Accuracy :Pressure +/-3mmHg; Pulse+/-5%.
- Power by 2 AAA size alkaline batteries.
- Automatic power-off function.
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB DBP04 is a fifth generation digital wrist blood pressure monitor with fuzzy logic technology and silent functioning which give accurate measurements of your bp levels.
- Unpack the JSB digital wrist blood pressure device from the product box.
- You can find the contents : digital wrist blood pressure device with attached wrist cuff, 2 X AAA batteries, instruction manual.
- Insert the batteries in the battery compartment at the left side
- Once the screen gets on, follow the steps to set the date and time. You may refer to instruction manual for more information.
- Wrap the wrist cuff around your left wrist, with the screen facing you. Kindly note that the wrist cuff must be tied at atleast 2 fingers above your wrist joint.
- While seated calmly on a table with the digital wrist blood pressure device at the same height of your heart, you may press the Start/Stop button. The device will start inflating air in the wrist cuff.
- Once it reaches the maximum pressure, it will start deflating, and measuring your blood pressure levels at the same time.
- After deflating, the digital wrist blood pressure device will show the systolic/diastolic results on the screen. You can press Start/Stop to switch the device off and store it in a safe place.
- Please note that during the measurement, you are suggested not to talk or move or else the results could vary.
- Also, it is advised not to use the digital wrist blood pressure device after heavy exercise or physical activity like climbing stairs. The best time to check your blood pressure levels is when you wake up in the morning, as body and mind is relaxed at that time.
|Size||3.3″ X 3.3″ X 3.3″|
|Type||Fuzzy Logic Technology|
|Other Features||With Irregular Heartbeat Indicator, 3 Reading Average, Large LCD, Can be used anytime, anywhere.|
|Power Source||2 X AAA Battery.|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB Digital wrist blood pressure device, 2 X AAA batteries, instruction manual.|
|In the Box||N/A|