JSB DBP05 Digital BP Monitor is a perfect substitute for physician's mercury type B.P. apparatus. It is a convenient and cost effective way to keep track of your blood pressure and pulse rate.
JSB DBP05 Digital BP Monitor Features :
> Large LCD size :54 x 35mm;
> 2x90 groups memory function;
> Average calculation for the latest 3 measurement value to give correct readings;
> Blood pressure classification (WHO) indicator;
> Irregular heartbeat (IHB) indicator;
> Year/month/date/time function;
> Accuracy :Pressure +/-3mmHg; Pulse+/-5%;
> Power by 4 AA size alkaline batteries or AC/DC power supply;
> Silent design
View Video Demonstration Here :
Blood Pressure is one the the most common lifestyle disorders faced my almost 20-30% of adults in India. It is commonly found to be prevalent amongst elderly with sedentary lifestyle. Blood pressure is the force of blood against the walls of arteries. Blood pressure is recorded as two numbers—the systolic pressure (as the heart beats) over the diastolic pressure (as the heart relaxes between beats). The measurement is written with the systolic number on top and the diastolic number on the bottom. For example, a blood pressure measurement of 120/80 mmHg (millimetres of mercury) is expressed verbally as "120 over 80." Normal blood pressure is less than 120 mmHg systolic and less than 80 mmHg diastolic.
Doctors suggest that if regularly monitored with a good digital bp monitor, it can be controlled with exercise and medicine. The JSB DBP05 Digital BP Monitor is an easy and convenient way to keep a check at your BP levels anytime, anywhere.
The JSB DBP05 Digital BP Monitor is a fifth generation blood pressure device with oscillometric technology and silent functioning which give accurate measurements of your BP levels.
Instructions of Use :
- Unpack the JSB Digital BP Monitor from the product box.
- You can find the contents : digital bp monitor, arm cuff, 4 X AA batteries, instruction manual.
- Insert the batteries in the battery compartment at the rear end.
- Once the screen gets on, follow the steps to set the date and time. You may refer to instruction manual for more information.
- Wrap the arm cuff around your left biscep, with the tube side facing upwards. Kindly note that the arm cuff must be tied at atleast 2 fingers above your elbow joint.
- Connect the tube of the arm cuff to the bp monitor automatic (as shown in slide above)
- While seated calmly on a table with the digital bp monitor at the same height of your heart, you may press the Start/Stop button. The device will start inflating air in the arm cuff.
- Once it reaches the maximum pressure, it will start deflating, and measuring your blood pressure levels at the same time.
- After deflating, the digital bp monitor automatic will show the systolic/diastolic results on the screen. You can press Start/Stop to switch the device off and store it in a safe place.
- Please note that during the measurement, you are suggested not to talk or move or else the results could vary.
- Also, it is advised not to use the bp monitor automatic after heavy exercise or physical activity like climbing stairs. The best time to check your BP levels is when you wake up in the morning, as body and mind is relaxed at that time.
|Size||4.5″ X 3.6″ X 6.2″|
|Type||Oscillometric Technology Digital BP Monitor Automatic|
|Other Features||With Irregular Heartbeat Indicator, 3 Reading Average, Large LCD, Can be used with 6V power adapter.|
|Power Source||4 X AA Battery.|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB Digital BP Monitor, 1 pc regular arm cuff, 4 X AA batteries, instruction manual.|
|Type||Digital BP Monitor|
|In the Box||No|