At the onset of a season change, we rush to doctors with common fever, flu and other symptoms. These changes in our body could be due to low immunity or due to spread of other communicable infections. The first thing a doctor does is to check our body temperature to diagnose whether we have fever or not. The normal body temperature is 98.7 degree farenheit. Any temperature above that is considered to be fever. JSB Range of Digital Thermometers help you to check your body temperature quickly and accurately.
JSB DT03 Waterproof Digital Thermometer :
- 100% water proof design.
- Attractive transparent body.
- For oral, armpit or rectal use use.
- Measurement time: about 1 minute.
- Measurement range:89.6*F- 111.2*F.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1℃.
- Auto turn-off in 10 minutes.
- Last measurement memory function.
- Beeper alarm function.
- Battery: 1.5 LR41
The JSB DT03 Waterproof Digital Thermometer can be used for Oral, Underarm, Basal or Rectal measurement of body temperature.
Instructions Of Use
- Unpack the JSB Waterproof Digital Thermometer from the product box.
- Press the On/Off button to switch on the clinical thermometer.
- After showing the last temperature measurement, the degree farenheit sign starts to blink. Now you can place the Waterproof Digital Thermometer under the patient’s tongue or underarm or rectal/basal area.
- After around 60 seconds, the device will beep to show that it has measured the temperature.
- Now, remove the Waterproof Digital Thermometer and check the temperature on the LCD display.
- After use, clean the front tip of the waterproof digital thermometer with running water or a spirit swab and store in a safe place.
|Box Dimension||5.3″ X 1.5″ X 1″|
|Box Weight||150 gms.|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 degree farenheit.|
|Type||Fever Waterproof Digital Thermometer|
|Other Features||Waterproof design, With LCD display, With Last Memory Display, Safe to Use for all ages.|
|Power Source||1 X LR44 battery|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB Waterproof Digital Thermometer, instruction manual.|
Waterproof digital thermometer are preferred over traditional digital thermometers, as they are safe to use and can be easily cleaned in running water.
|In the Box||No|