JSB Peak Flow Meter with normal range reading is a breathing aid used to provide an objective measurement of your Peak Expiratory Flow and is a valuable information of your lung function.
This instrument helps you and your doctor follow your breathing function closely and enable him/her to provide the most beneficial treatment to you.
JSB N02 Peak Flow Meter Features :
- Easy procedure. Just blow into the mouthpiece and check your reading.
- Vital data for your lungs functioning.
- Can be used at home by patients or by clinics/ hospitals.
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB N02 Peak Flow Meter with normal range reading is an easy to use manual device to assist your pulmonologist to decide the ideal treatment of your respiratory problem.
- Unpack the JSB N02 Peak Flow Meter from the product box.
- Hold the product from the handle with the mouthpiece facing you.
- Set the indicator of the peak flow meter to 0.
- Blow as hard as you can into the mouthpiece and check how far the indicator goes.
- Measure the reading on the peak flow meter and record it for reporting to your doctor.
- Clean the mouthpiece with a soft dry cloth and store for future use.
- In case the device is to be used by more than one patient, you can use the spare mouthpieces for different patients.
Technical Specifications :
|Box Dimension||3.1″ X 7″ X 1.5″|
|Box Weight||900 gms.|
|Type||Manual Respiratory Device with normal range reading|
|Other Features||With Handle for easy holding|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB N02 Peak Flow Meter, instruction manual.|
|In the Box||No|