The JSB S03 Stainless Steel Stethoscope is a proficient diagnostic device suited for daily use by professionals. Due to its heavy diaphragm and minimal sound loss, these acoustic stethoscopes are popular among doctors.JSB S03 Stainless Steel Stethoscope Features
|Y-tube Length||80 mm|
|Binaurals Length||180 mm|
|Chest-piece Height||35 mm|
|Diaphragm Diameter||45 mm|
Instructions Of Use
The JSB S03 Stainless Steel Stethoscope is a acoustic model with heavy frame suited for professional use and long life.
- Unpack the JSB S03 Stainless Steel Stethoscope from the product box.
- Check the earpiece and chestpiece to your comfort.
- If you can’t hear any sound, try rotating the chestpiece at 180 degree. Remember, this Stainless Steel Stethoscope is a dual head stethoscope so the bell may be on the other side of the chestpiece.
- You may use the bigger diaphragm for adult use and the rear end smaller diaphragm for pediatric use.
- After use, store in a safe place.
|Box Dimension||6.4″ X 12.3″ X 1.5″|
|Box Weight||900 gms.|
|Type||Acoustic Stainless Steel Stethoscope|
|Other Features||Dual Head Chestpiece, Heavy Frame, Stainless Steel Diaphragm, Thick Tube|
|In the Box||1 pc JSB S03 Stainless Steel Stethoscope, 2 earpiece, 1 chestpiece.|
|In the Box||No|