JSB W06 Folding Wheelchair with Commode for Patinets Recliner Back is ideal for Senior Elderly or Fracture Patient. The folding wheelchair comes with a Toilet Tub and Lid Cover and with Cushioned Seat over Commode. The commode wheelchair has a chrome plated steel frame with a seat width of 19" and wheel to wheel width of 25". The patient wheel chair comes with leatherette seat and backrest for optimum patient comfort. This JSB Folding Wheelchair Design has a Maximum Weight Bearing Capacity of 100 kgs (approx.) and the patient wheelchair weights approx 28 kgs with accessories.
Wheelchairs are patient transportation vehicles and come with many features. Traditional fixed wheelchairs made of iron or other unfinished metals used to be inconvenient and inflexible. JSB range of Folding Wheelchairs are flexible and come with a smooth steel finish. In addition, the removable commode attachment can be used as a commode chair.
JSB W06 Patient Wheelchair Recliner
- With Detachable Commode Attachment and Commode Stool.
- Recliner Back for patient to lie down or relax.
- With Headrest for patient’s comfort.
- 8” PVC Castor front wheel.
- 24” Solid Rear wheel.
- Self Driven : Patient can move wheelchair by themselves
- With Brakes
- Seat Width : 46cm.
Instructions Of Use
The JSB W06 Patient wheelchair Recliner with commode are manual folding wheelchairs meant for safe transportation of patients. In addition, it can be used as a commode chair for patients. The commode though, can be covered with a cushioned seat to make it a manual travel wheelchair.
- Unpack the JSB W06 Patient Wheelchair Recliner from the product box.
- Unfold the patient wheelchair by pulling both the handrest apart.
- Now fix the commode attachment (included) on to the wheelchair along the angles fitting in the patient wheelchair.
- To fix the commode stool, slide the commode stool from the rear end of the wheelchair, below the commode attachment.
- Similarly, to dispose off the waste, pull the commode stool from the bottom and cover with the lid provided.
- When not using the commode option, you can cover the commode attachment with the cushioned seat (provided).
- Now the patient can sit on the manual wheel chair comfortably.
- Take the detachable footrest and place in the grooves provided on the front bottom of the patient wheelchair recliner. It will snug tightly.
- Unfold the footrest so that they can be at a 90 degree angle with the patient wheelchair recliner.
- Please note that unfolding the footrest before the patient is seated can cause the patient to step on the footrest thereby breaking it.
- Now, the patient can move the wheels with both hands to move the folding wheelchair forward or backward.
- To move the patient wheelchair recliner on one side, move only the wheel of other side forward.
- To stop the patient wheelchair from moving, use the brakes at the rear end of both the wheels.
- To recline the back part, press the lever just below the attendant handle and slowly let the back part recline.
- To incline the footrest part, press the lever just below the footrest and slowly let the footrest part incline. You can set the footrest at three different angles, as per patient’s comfort.
- To fold the wheelchair back, first fold the footrest, and then press both the handrest towards each other.
- Keep the leather seats away from water to extend their life.
|| 34″ X 38″ X 12.3″
|| 33 kgs.
|| 90 kgs.
|| Refer slide above with illustration
|| Manual patient wheelchair recliner : Patient driven
|| Can be laid down to make a patient bed, Deluxe Steel Finish, 24″ rear wheels, Leather seats, With Commode option
|In the Box
|| 1 pc JSB W06 patient wheelchair recliner, Commode attachment, Commode stool with lid, patient headrest, detachable footrest.
Patient wheelchair like the JSB W06 are effective for transporting patients from one place to another.