JSB H05 Orthopedic Heating Belt L Features :
- Heating Pad for Pain Relief Electric Heat Belt for relief in muscle aches ; Water proof element, even distribution of heat
- For best results, the heating pad must be pre-heated for 20 mins at full temperature and then it should be brought down to 1 or 2 temperature levels, as per user comfort and use it for as long as required. Do not keep switched on Overnight.
- Orthopedic heat belt with three temperature settings, heating pad size: 13 X 10 inch ; Well insulated on either side for complete safety and comfort, Two built in thermal cut outs for 100 percent safety
- Can be Used for : Neck, Back, Abdomen, Thighs, Calves or Foot ; Best for Housewives, Elderly or any person who needs quick relief in muscular pains
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty ; Call 1800-103-9121 (Toll Free : Mon to Sat 10 AM to 7 PM) or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for support
Instructions Of Use
The JSB H05 Orthopedic Heating Belt is made of first grade PVC material and corresponds to global safety standards with its two thermal cut outs. We have ensured the safety of the product for you.
- Unpack the JSB H05 orthopedic heating belt from the product box.
- Connect the AC wire into the power supply.
- Adjust the temperature to maximum with the remote control to preheat the orthopedic heating belt for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, set the temperature to 1 or 2 level as per your requirement.
- Now, apply the orthopedic heating belt at the painful body part.
- After use, disconnect the power supply and store the orthopedic heating belt safely.
- Never leave the orthopedic heating belt unattended.
- Never leave the orthopedic heating belt on overnight.
- Never cover the orthopedic heating belt with blankets or quilts, as this my suffocate the pad.
- Never use the othopedic heating belt in coordination with other heating equipments like electric heating blankets, infrared lamps, etc.