Wheelchairs are patient transportation vehicles and come with many features. Traditional fixed wheel chairs made of iron or other unfinished metals used to be inconvenient and inflexible. JSB range of Folding Wheelchair are flexible and come with a smooth steel finish.
JSB W01 Folding Wheelchair Features :
- Deluxe Steel Finish body for long life.
- Leather seats for maximum comfort.
- 8” PVC Castor front wheel.
- 24” Solid Rear wheel.
- Self Driven : Patient can move this folding wheelchair by themselves.
- With Brakes.
- Foldable Footrest.
- Seat Width : 46 cm
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB W01 Folding Wheelchair are manual patient wheelchairs meant for safe transportation of patients.
- Unpack the JSB W01 Folding Wheelchair from the product box.
- Unfold the folding wheelchair by pulling both the handrest apart.
- Now the patient can sit on the manual patient wheel chair comfortably.
- Unfold the footrest so that they can be at a 90 degree angle with the folding wheelchair.
- Please note that unfolding the footrest before the patient is seated can cause the patient to step on the footrest thereby breaking it.
- Now, the patient can move the wheels with both hands to move the folding wheelchair forward or backward.
- To move the patient wheelchair on one side, move only the wheel of other side forward.
- To stop the manual wheelchair from moving, use the brakes at the rear end of both the wheels.
- To fold the wheelchair back, first fold the footrest, and then press both the handrest towards each other.
- Keep the leather seats away from water to extend their life.
Technical Specifications :
|| 34" X 36" X 8.3"
|| 21 kgs.
|| 90 kgs.
|| Refer slide above with illustration
|| Folding Wheelchair : Manual Patient Wheel Chair : Self driven
|| Deluxe Steel Finish, 24" rear wheels, Leather seats
|In the Box
|| 1 pc JSB W01 Folding Wheelchair.
This JSB W01 Folding Wheelchair helps in patient mobility with ease.