JSB W09 Walking Stick Height Adjustable is a cost effective solution for patients needing a walking aid.
Arthritis and knee joint pain are common problems with elderly. Due to sedentary lifestyle and modern lifestyle leaving little scope for exercise, these problems are bound to grow in metro cities. Walking Sticks are the most common walking aid that elderly use for assistance while moving. JSB Range of Walking Sticks are lightweight yet sturdy and can be used for leg fracture patients as well.
JSB W09 Single Leg Walking Stick
- Elegant Black Looks.
- CRC painted pipe with rubber shoe and PVC handle.
- With Adjustable Height.
- Good Control and Slip free base
Instructions Of Use
JSB W09 Walking Stick are made of CRC pipe painted in black colour with a PVC handle and non-slip rubber base.
- Unpack the JSB Walking Stick from the product package.
- Please notice the height adjustment regulator at the lower bottom side of the walking stick.
- Rotate the regulator to adjust the height of the walking stick as per patient’s comfort.
- Ideally, the walking stick height should reach the patient’s waist line so that the patient’s arm is perpendicular to the ground.