JSB W11 Walking Stick 4 leg Quadripod is a height adjustable walking aid for elderly.
Arthritis and knee joint pain are common problems with elderly. Due to sedentary lifestyle and modern lifestyle leaving little scope for exercise, these problems are bound to grow in metro cities. Walking Sticks are the most common walking aid that elderly use for assistance while moving. JSB Range of Walking Sticks are lightweight yet sturdy and can be used for leg fracture patients as well. Doctors suggest walking stick 4 leg quadripod to their patients as it helps them keep their balance while walking.
JSB W11 Patient Walking Stick 4 Leg Quadripod
- Lightweight Aluminum pipe with rubber shoe and plastic handle.
- With Adjustable Height.
- Good support for patients of arthiritis and old aged.
- Four legs help in stabilizing stick
Instructions Of Use
JSB W11 Patient Walking Stick 4 leg Quadripod is made of lightweight aluminum material with a PVC handle and non-slip rubber base.
- Unpack the JSB Patient Walking Stick 4 leg quadripod from the product package.
- Please notice the height adjustment knob at the lower bottom side of the walking stick 4 leg.
- Pull the knob to adjust the height of the patient walking stick 4 leg quadripod as per user’s comfort.
- Ideally, the patient walking stick height 4 leg quadripod should reach the user’s waist line so that the patient’s arm is perpendicular to the ground.