JSB W02 Wheelchair Foldable with Commode for Patients with Commode is ideal for Senior Elderly or Fracture Patient. The folding wheelchair comes with a Toilet Tub and Lid Cover and with Cushioned Seat over Commode. The commode wheelchair has a chrome plated steel frame with a seat width of 19" and wheel to wheel width of 25". The patient wheel chair comes with leatherette seat and backrest for optimum patient comfort. This JSB Folding Wheelchair Design has a Maximum Weight Bearing Capacity of 100 kgs (approx.) and the patient wheelchair weights approx 21 kgs.
The JSB W02 Folding Patient Commode Wheelchair is a mutli-functional manual wheel chair with toilet facility.
JSB W02 Folding Patient Commode Wheelchair Features :
- With Detachable Commode Attachment and Commode Stool.
- Deluxe Steel Finish body for long life.
- Leather seats for maximum comfort.
- 8” PVC Castor front wheel.
- 24” Solid Rear wheel.
- Self Driven : Patient can move this commode wheelchair folding by themselves.
- With Brakes.
- Foldable Footrest.
- Seat Width : 46 cm
Instructions Of Use :
The JSB W02 folding patient commode wheelchair are manual wheel chairs meant for safe transportation of patients. In addition, it can be used as a commode chair for patients. The commode though, can be covered with a cushioned seat to make it a manual travel wheelchair.
- Unpack the JSB W02 Folding Patient Commode Wheelchair from the product box.
- Unfold the folding patient commode wheelchair by pulling both the handrest apart.
- Now fix the commode attachment (included) on to the wheelchair along the angles fitting in the manual wheelchair.
- To fix the commode stool, slide the commode stool from the rear end of the wheelchair, below the commode attachment.
- Similarly, to dispose off the waste, pull the commode stool from the bottom and cover with the lid provided.
- When not using the commode option, you can cover the commode attachment with the cushioned seat (provided).
- Now the patient can sit on the manual wheel chair comfortably.
- Unfold the footrest so that they can be at a 90 degree angle with the folding patient commode wheelchair.
- Please note that unfolding the footrest before the patient is seated can cause the patient to step on the footrest thereby breaking it.
- Now, the patient can move the wheels with both hands to move the folding patient commode wheelchair forward or backward.
- To move the folding patient commode wheelchair on one side, move only the wheel of other side forward.
- To stop the manual wheelchair from moving, use the brakes at the rear end of both the wheels.
- To fold the wheelchair back, first fold the footrest, and then press both the handrest towards each other.
- Keep the leather seats away from water to extend their life.
|| 34″ X 36″ X 11″
|| 22 kgs.
|| 90 kgs.
|| Refer slide above with illustration
|| Folding Patient Commode Wheelchair : Manual Wheel Chair : Self Driven
|| Deluxe Steel Finish, 24″ rear wheels, Leather seats, With Commode option
|In the Box
|| 1 pc JSB W02 folding patient commode wheelchair, Commode attachment, Commode stool with lid.